The Blog

What anniversary (of anything!) are you celebrating soon?

Life Purpose Coaching Centers International® (LPCCI 2005-2014 so far) is getting ready to celebrate its 10th Anniversary as the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve 2015. I couldn’t be more excited, as I will be celebrating right along with LPCCI for making it to AND through my 25-year Anniversary in ministry! Yahoo!

I could go on to mention that I recently experienced a 9-month Anniversary of not walking all the way down the street eight houses to mail my outgoing mail, where my incoming mail box was. Instead, I actually figured out on my own [after only five years] that I could walk directly across the street to the mailbox area that was within eight steps of my home!

I could also say that I am celebrating my 1-year Anniversary of not taking my Brita water pitcher that I keep in the bathroom all the way to the kitchen anymore to use the Brita faucet there! It only took me 3 years to figure out that I was double-purifying my water.

But…I’d much rather hear from you about a Happy Anniversary you are excited to have! Let me know.

Comments ( 9 )
  • Amanda Schroter says:

Hi Katie,

In May it’ll be my 14th anniversary married to my wonderful my husband Chris.

25 years ago in June I met one of my closest friends one summer while we cleaned a newly built hospital in Edmonton. God brings people to our lives when we least expect to find.

Amanda

• Sharon Charleston says:

My husband and I recently celebrated my 30th wedding anniversary. I have absolutely no idea where the time went. We met when we were in college and have been together ever since. We have 3 adult children and one grandson. Life really is sweet!

• Esther Chung says:

Hi Katie- I enjoyed reading your post. How important it is to celebrate the big and little things in life! A BIG anniversary for me recently includes the 1st year anniversary of our family returning home to Hong Kong after my husband’s brain tumor surgery in Los Angeles. I am so thankful to all who prayed for our family. And of course, I am thankful to God for giving our family this past year together!

• Micky Brown says:

Hello Katie,
    first I would like to thank you for sharing your wisdom with people all around the world! God is truly doing amazing things with you and through you. I am so grateful to be a tiny part of it 🙂 It has been close to 2 years since I began pondering and investigating about life coaching. And God has guided me the entire time and uses amazing people whom He sends my way at just the right time. To see His hand in these wonderful and obvious places in my life has strengthened my faith indeed. I want to glorify Him in all I do and say. And the knowledge and support I have gained through your ministry has encouraged me to step out and step up to what He has called me to do. Thank you, Katie and may God bless you continuously!

• Nanci Zehner says:

Hi Katie! On August 3rd I celebrated 34 years of freedom from alcohol and drugs. I spent 8 eights in bondage to them and became free in 1981. This is also the anniversary of my renewed relationship with God. I feel so blessed to have found the path I am on today. And, I know the one who led me to it was God.

In January of this year, my husband and I celebrated 37 years of marriage. He will celebrate his 34 year anniversary of freedom from alcohol and drugs on September 11th. So, as you can see, we are doubly blessed — many years of (mostly) happy marriage — many challenges overcome in being married that long — and many years of wonderful sobriety together. Thank you, God!

• Susan Daniels says:

Congratulations on your many anniversaries.
    I am celebrating my 10 year anniversary of discovery of a passion for life coaching.
    I am celebrating the 10 year ownership and presidency in my business.
    I am celebrating my 23rd anniversary of marriage.
    I am celebrating 23 years in my career, and 28 years with my firm.
    I am celebrating the one year anniversary of significant spiritual transformation.
    God has taken me each and every step of the journey and it has been exhilarating. This morning as I drove to work I found myself thanking God for the opportunities to witness miracles. His faithfulness is absolute.

• Katie Brazelton says:

Missing you, Susan, and continuing to spread the news about my joy of meeting you and your family in Alaska last month! What a time we had! Sending prayers for all your dreams to come true.

• Lindy Hankins says:

Susan,
      I love your words, “I found myself thanking God for the opportunities to witness miracles. His faithfulness is absolute.” Oh my goodness isn’t that so true! We get these opportunities to witness miracles! I agree that His faithfulness is absolute. He is faithful. I too am so very thankful. Very encouraging words.

• Lindy Hankins says:

It has been way over a year now since you entered this post. I loved it last year and I still do! It has deep meaning to me. Celebrating the big things and the little are so important. There is so much to celebrate. I am sure that by now you and everyone else could add even more to their celebration list. I celebrate Jesus and and who he is and all he has done. I celebrate life and love! I celebrate great opportunities that I had in 2015 and now in 2016! Last year on the eve of LPCCI’s 10th anniversary, I just so happened to send out an email inquiring about possibly beginning some coach training. On new years day it was a done deal! What a great way to have started the new year in 2015! The journey of celebration continues. I celebrate the great opportunity that I have been given.