The Blog

How can I pray for you?

As one of my coaches just told me that she was praying for me today in a focused way, it brought to mind that I could offer to pray for her and you, too! What prayer request can you share with me? It would be my honor to join you.
Blessings on your day,
katie

Comments ( 8 )
  • Jenn Martin says:

Hi Katie, I am so looking forward to taking my life training course with Kathy Butryn. Excited for how God will use it! Jenn

• Debra says:

Katie,
    –So excited to see what amazing things God has in store for Canada!
    Sweet Blessings,
    Deb

• Katie Brazelton says:

Canadians R-O-C-K! I love saying, “Eh?”!

O Canada!
      Our home and native land!
      True patriot love in all thy sons command.
      With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
      The True North strong and free!
      From far and wide,
      O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
      God keep our land glorious and free!
      O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
      O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

• Julianne August says:

Super excited to join in Kathy Butryn’s Life Purpose Coaching class, indeed Canada Rocks!! – Excited to see how God directs each of our paths in the months to come! Love that you invest in prayer for us Katie – thankful for you and your prayerful heart!

• Vahen King says:

Katie,

I am so looking forward to meeting you. and this past week as I have been watching more of your training videos, I really felt your heart, and I was moved to tears.. and I will stand with you in prayer that other people who come on this journey to be a life coach, will be all hand picked by God and share the passion for the dream you have. ANd I want to pray a prayer of encouragment over you as you move closer to your `big dream`because GOd does not give us dreams that He does not equip us with the tools needed to accomplish it …. and that great men and woman of God who share the passion to see people be all they can be.. impact the world around them for the Gospel of Christ.
    Matthew 18:20
    19″Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. 20″For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.”

Ephesians 3:20
    Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,

• Katie Brazelton says:

What a kind-kind message, coming at just the right moment! Thank you, Vahen. I can’t wait to meet you, too, this summer for our glorious Canadian festivities (and training, of course!). Blessings until then.